Thursday, December 11, 2008

Randomness

Working overtime again.  This whole week has been 12 hour shifts.  I’m not complaining, it’s easy work with cool people.  And it’ll be goooood money!  I’m on my break right now and just killing time.  So here’s some random crap.

-  The digital picture frame I bought has turned out to be one of the best ideas ever.  I have it beside my desk and whenever I’m feeling blue I just look over and have good memories.

-  My first paycheck is tomorrow and I can’t wait for it.  The move out here cost more than I was expecting and my last paycheck from Rogers was less than I was expecting.

-  I did a complete 180 turning on to our street a few nights ago.  Because it’s such a new neighborhood they don’t sand our streets yet, and because it’s been bouncing back and forth from –10 to +5 it gets pretty slippery!

-  The game I’m working on is beginning to come together and looks like it’ll actually be pretty cool.

-  I think I’m going to start dating out here.  Not expecting anything serious if anything at all, but we’ll see what happens.

-  Random text messages from my peeps back in Winnipeg put a smile on my face.

-  I still miss my posse back home.

-  I am finding myself quite happy these days.  I like it out here, though I am looking forward to heading back to Winnipeg come Xmas.

-  I love being able to listen to my iPod at work.

-  I miss the Pug.

-  The Mac’s convenience store near our place has a Subway built into it.  And it had 2 East Indian people who seem to hate my guts for some reason.

-  I’m totally cheating on Winnipeg winter.  It’s +2 today here and it’s like –27 in Winnipeg.  Then I’ll come back in March in time for the weather to warm up.  I should do this every year!

-  Chad is on MSN with me right now telling me how excited he is about getting his neck size measured, lol.

-  My break is only half over…

No comments: