Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Part-Time Photographer

Been thinking of getting back in to photography.  I was really in to it once, but a multitude of things kind of soured me on the concept for a while.  Then I moved out here and life was busy as I got used to everything. 

But I’ve found a new life here and settled in, and the idea of an artistic outlet once again sounds appealing.  One of the things that turned me off from it last time was that I tried to make a career out of it, when photography was always more an artistic medium to me, not a consumerist one.  So this will be just for me.

I have a few great ideas already, though they require certain conditions and some time to complete, so whenever I get a chance I’ll be taking a few new photos.

I’m excited to get back in to it.  I loved doing it back in the day, and now my thousands of dollars of photography equipment wasn’t a total waste!  Yay!

No comments: