Sunday, February 15, 2009

Internet Finds

So I haven’t written anything in a while, and feel the need, but have nothing amazing to say.  So, instead, here’s some cool time wasters I’ve found on the internet lately!  Be advised, most of these links are NSFW.

  • F My Life – A list of short stories from cynical people with bad luck.  So my type of site, lol.
  • One Sentence -  User submitted stories told in one sentence.
  • Post Secret – Come on, who hasn’t heard of this.  People anonymously send in postcards with deep secrets written on them.
  • Savage Love – A co-worker showed me this guy’s stuff.  Dan Savage, it’s a guy guy who gives sex advice for some Seattle news paper.  Apparently he’s famous.  He’s certainly blunt.

And last but not least, I spent my Valentine’s Day in the basement watching this web-show:

It’s quite awesome.  A hot girl, who is also a  bit of a dirty whore, and her hilarious gay guy friend take emails from viewers about sex advice and stuff, all while totally high.  There’s like 18 episodes and they’re all great.  Despite her dirtiness, I’d totally get with the girl.  And if I were gay, the guy would probably be my type =P

No comments: