Friday, January 9, 2009

Are You Kidding Me!?

I just went out for my second smoke of the day, 10:15 PM…  I’m still in my bright red Coca Cola pajamas, no gelled hair, unshaved, and all around looking like crap.

Wouldn’t you know it, the cute girl is just driving in with a bunch of her cute girlfriends.  She stays outside while everyone goes in and chats with me.   “I’ve never seen you around here!” she says “We should get our puppies together and have a play date!”  COME ON!  I’m standing there looking like total crap, and like a total idiot explain I’m from Winnipeg and the dog isn’t here.  Normally I’d not let a small obstacle like the facts get in the way, but I felt about as good looking as her wiener dog.

I’m never leaving the house like this again.  I don’t care if I’m on my death bed, I’m dressing up before I leave the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, how does a story that illustrates how you pick up girls in your pajamas lead you to feel self conscious.