Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sick :(

DSC05048

I had some bizarre dreams last night.  They seemed to go on forever.  The main one was about me driving my car into a lake, just for fun, and sitting in the car while it sank and the water pressure broke in the windows and filled the car.  As the water poured in and the car sank deeper I looked around me and could see through the fading light, other cars piled up at the bottom.  Looks like I wasn’t the first person to think of this.

At no point did I feel I was in danger so when the car was completely filled with water and landed on top of the pile of other cars, I swam out the window and up to the surface, then continued on with my day.  But my dream kept going through everyday life and I began to get frustrated because I didn’t have a car anymore.   Weird dreams.

Eventually I woke up to my alarm and felt like total crap.  I haven’t been getting enough sleep lately, and there’s a bug going around the office so I must have caught it.  I called in sick and spent the day laying in bed in my schnazzy Coca Cola Pajama Pants I got for Xmas and watching downloaded episodes of House.

I went out for a smoke in my Coca Cola pants, and wouldn’t you know it, a cute girl a few door down took her wiener dog for a walk, and there I am standing in my bright red pants.  Lol, we actually ended up chatting for a bit and I told her about Starbuck.

It’s about 8:00 PM and I’m starting to feel better, so looks like I’ll be going in to work tomorrow.  But for now, I’m just bored out of my mind.  Waiting for more House to finish downloading…

No comments: