Sunday, January 11, 2009

No End In Sight

Yup, I’m in no short supply of celebrity crushes!

Kari Byron

photo1

The cute girl from Myth Busters.  On one of my days back in Winnipeg I just sorta took a day off, and there just happened to be a Myth Busters marathon on, Chad ended up coming over and watching too.  To me, it was a Kari Byron marathon.

Jenna Fischer

Jenna-jenna-fischer-869167_325_402 Pam from The Office!  If Pam, the fictional character she plays, existed in real life, I’d marry her.

Tina Fey

tinafey_21313 But only when she’s NOT playing Sarah Palin!

Sarah Silverman

1388603579_787db23cc9 Not gunna lie, I don’t find her funny in the least.  But I don’t care.

Jennifer Morrison

05-22-07 She plays Dr. Allison Cameron on House.  She doesn’t get nearly enough airtime anymore since she’s part of the “old team”.  I miss her :(

Olivia Wilde

130311.1 She plays 13 on House.  And she’s bi in the show, so my favourite episode had her making out with, count em, TWO other hot girls!

Lisa Edelstein

MikeRuiz_007

Lisa Cuddy, also from House.  Who’s a MILF?  You are.  You’re a MILF.

Hugh Laurie

041110_hugh_laurie_11a.widec Who am I kidding?  He’s so dreamy!

2 comments:

Andi said...

definatly no argument with any of those. but did you ever watch oc? Cause olivia wilde started on there playing seth and marrissas girlfriends - bi yet again - and then she got her spot on house.. haha.

learn something new everyday huh?

Melissa T said...

I'm sorry, but those are all my celebrity crushes, you must get your own.