Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday

Today was my day off.  Slept in and then played the Penny Arcade PC game all day.  I’m seriously addicted to it.  I bought episode 1 and it was a solid 5 hours of gameplay, a lot of fun.  Reminds me of the old Sam & Max games, if anyone remembers those.  Tim, Craig, if you guys are reading this, I think you two would particularly love this game.  Download the demo and see what you think!

Episode 1 I took a break half way through and went down to South Ed Common for a bit.  Checked out the Le Chateau Outlet, lots of really nice clothes I want to buy.  I didn’t get anything though.  The drive home and back is gunna cost a lot, not to mention I’m sure I’ll spend some money in Winnipeg when I go out with friends.  I would have caught a ride with my cousin to save money but Brett is moving out here to work on the oil rigs so he’s gunna catch a ride back with me.

I got some food at Pita Pit and came back home.  A pretty lazy day all around, but it’s what I needed. 

The light in my room doesn’t work anymore, so I only have the light from a little desk lamp.  Kinda gloomy.

No comments: