Saturday, December 13, 2008

Working The Weekend

So I came in to work today, to make up for the sick day I took on Monday.  I got here and was surprised to find it locked, all the lights off and completely empty.  I thought more people came in on the weekend.

I was right.  This morning it was freezing and my car almost didn’t start.  It made some pretty weird noises before it finally did.  I decided not to start till 11:00 today to allow myself some time to sleep in.  Which means I work until 8:00, though I don’t think I’ll take my hour break so I can leave at 7:00.

It’s been pretty nice working in an empty office.  I plugged my iPod into the speakers and have my music cranked and singing along, and when I go for a smoke the office is eerily quiet and dark.  I played some pinball in the lunchroom for a bit in the dark, lol.  On the way back up I sprinted down the halls, lol.

Well, back to work!

No comments: