Thursday, November 13, 2008

Preperations

So I've started preparing for my departure. The final get-together is still Friday at 11:00 PM at Earl's in St Vital, I have a family thing on Monday, my Mom, Dad and brother will all be there, which is nice. Probably going to Olive Garden ("It's like dining in the kitchen of a lovely Italian stereotype")(Shut it Craig). I gave in my 2 weeks a while ago, and Tammy was really cool about it. Today I went to the bank and had my interest rates lowered significantly, so it'll be even easier to get out of debt.

After the bank I came to my Mom's for supper, which is where I am right now. I found some old clothes in the closet of the room that used to be mine. All black, with lots of straps and chains, lol. Yikes.
Chad convinced me to buy the new WoW expansion pack last night and him, Craig and I stayed up till 5:00 AM playing and chatting on vent. I'm going to be playing a lot of online games over the next few months, the perfect way to keep in touch with my nerdier friends (which is most). I need to fix my sleeping pattern before I go out there, the job is 9-6 and I'm usually up till at least 5... A lot of people have been telling me they cannot picture me waking up that early (*nod to Lauren).

I've also looked into Skype, which is a cheap way to make long distance calls over the internet to actual phones. And I can get Skype on my iPhone. Only works on wifi, but Bill had Wifi, where I'll be living, and I hear the Bioware offices have Wifi, so I'll be able to make long distance calls for very cheap. Trying to decide if I want to change my phone number for while I'm in Alberta. I've had this number for ever and it's on all my business cards. And I may only be out there till March...

1 comment:

lou said...

ditto to what craig said, all i have left is "sweet pants" lol :)

see you tonight!