Thursday, November 27, 2008

Morning Person??

*GASP!*
Yup, I'm a morning person now. I get up at 7:30 AM every morning, and tonight I'm probably going to bed after I write this blog, by 11:30 PM. I actually really enjoy being a morning person. Well, day person. Still takes me about an hour and some caffeine to de-zombify in the mornings, but fortunately I get to sit around and do nothing at work while the build updates for the first hour.

My life has been pretty much nothing but video games. Weekends and evenings, all the great 360 games online with Chad and Bill, weekdays, working on Dragon Age at work, playing games at break. G4 Tech TV is on 24/7 in this house, and Bill and I talk shop all the time. Many people won't get this reference, but a few gamers might appreciate how much this lifestyle has effected me through the following story:

I had a dream last night that I was going around my daily life, until I noticed at the bottom left corner of my vision there was a fraps FPS counter, yellow numbers flickering around. I then realized I was in a videogame, and started looking for tell-tale bugs. Seriously. I am becoming a videogame.

2 comments:

Craig A. Bailey said...

The little 3d Dale is going to get really fat, I bet! :P
(I did hear about the free gym, so you better use it, bro!)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your job is kicking ass! Like I said I have skype, I'll give you a call soon.