Tuesday, April 5, 2011

HB Studios: Small Studios in Small Towns vs Big Studios in Big Cities

Today we had another film crew in the office filming a segment about women in non-traditional careers.  It focused on a few of my very talented female co-workers.  I ended up getting recruited to dance with them in some  wii games and have a Nerf war with them in slow motion.  Should be good.

This is after a few weeks ago a different film crew was in doing a segment on us for Studios in Nova Scotia.  I posted a video by them before about the industry here, and it focused mainly on HB Studios, another studio here in Halifax.  Here’s another video by the same crew about HB Studios and what it’s like working in the industry here in Halifax.

HB Studios

I can’t wait to see the one they do about Longtail with my co-workers and I in it!  I’ll post it as soon as it’s up!

No comments: