Monday, October 4, 2010

Peggy’s Cove

(If you’d rather see the photos in an album, click here)

Yesterday I decided to finally make a point to see the ocean.  I’ve lived on the East Coast for over a month now, and winter is coming fast, so it was now or never.  I’m so glad I did!  I stopped at a few places, but Peggy’s Cove really took the cake for the nicest place.  It was honestly a life moment as I sat at the edge of a cliff with my legs dangling over the Atlantic as the waves crashed below.  I took some nice photos and video of it.

On a side note, I took the video on my new iPhone 4.  I just got it cause my old phone couldn’t hold a charge anymore, and since I was eligible for a hardware upgrade, I barely paid anything for it!  When I got home I took the videos off my phone and could not believe the quality!  It’s true 720P HD video!  I ended up editing the video right on my phone using iMovie, so keep in mind while watching that this was shot and made entirely on a PHONE!

No comments: