Friday, March 26, 2010

One For The Road

I know it hasn’t been long since my last playlist, but I came across a ton of new music, and am thinking I’ll probably drive out to Winnipeg for a visit sometime soon so I made a playlist to listen to on the drive.  This may be my favorite playlist ever!

  1. Macha – Believe
  2. Freelance Whales – Generator ^ First Floor
  3. Bluejuice – Head Of The Hawk
  4. Yeasayer – ONE
  5. Jamie T – The Man’s Machine
  6. Dan Black – Symphonies
  7. The Da Vincis – Paper Planes
  8. Emily Wells – Symphony 6: Fair Thee Well & The Requiem Mix
  9. The Black Ghosts – Some Way Through This
  10. Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros – 40 Day Dream
  11. Hot Chip & Peter Gabriel - Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
  12. Owen Pallett – The Great Elsewhere
  13. Dark Mean – Lullaby
  14. The Thermals – Now We Can See
  15. Red Light Company – Mecanno
  16. Eulogies – Bad Connection
  17. The Wombats – Moving To New York (Kyte Remix)
  18. Chris Garneau – Hands On The Radio
  19. Two Hours Traffic – Arms Akimbo
  20. Ramona Falls – Russia
  21. Tiga – Far From Home
  22. Royksopp – Vision One
  23. Yeasayer – I Remember
  24. Port O’Brien – I Woke Up Today
  25. Steven Wilson – Thank U
  26. Elbow – On A Day Like This
  27. Freelance Whales – Generator ^ Second Floor
  28. Dan Deacon – Snookered

As always, this playlist can be listened to by clicking play on the playlist widget to the right ---->
OR by going to it directly on Grooveshark!

And I’ll end it with a video for one of the songs, one of the weirder videos I’ve ever seen, but kinda cool too!

No comments: