Saturday, September 26, 2009

New Glasses

I found a great store online for buying designer glasses for cheap.  I broke my glasses a few months ago.  They are still wearable but one side is all supported by a single screw, and it’s only a matter of time before it breaks, so finding this site was good timing.  I bought a really nice pair of designer glasses for 120$, after tax, shipping, lenses, everything.  I don’t even have to pay till I get the glasses, so no risk.  I should get them in about 3 weeks, since it takes time to cut the lenses, put them in the glasses and ship them.  Since they’re so cheap, I may get a different pair in a while, and start having different stylish glasses I can pick depending on my mood!  So here’s the pair I ordered today:

1

2

3

It’s got a cool cityscape design in black and red along the sides.  I’m excited to get them, and in another month or two, like I said, I’ll probably order a different pair!

No comments: