Friday, September 25, 2009

After-Work Nap

After work I ended up passing out on the couch with the kittens.  Sounds pleasant right?  Wrong.  I had a very vivid dream that left me in a weird mood.  I dreamt Mel Gibson was on a road-trip in an old beat-up truck and he picked up David Spade who was hitch-hiking.  They stopped at an old diner to eat and David Spade ended up killing everyone.  They got back in the truck and were driving on an impossibly long bridge and David Spade was sitting in the back seat, and kept bursting out crying…  Then suddenly I woke up on the couch with the kittens.  Suddenly Bill and Tia’s 2 giant pet ostriches ran down the stairs and started attacking me.  I tried to fight them off but they were incredibly strong and I realized they were probably going to kill me.  Then I woke up for REAL, suddenly and in a cold-sweat.  Really disturbing dream that left me feelings very out of it…

No comments: