Friday, August 7, 2009

Power Down

Scheduled power-failure at Bioware yesterday.  I’ve never seen so many people so restless as Bioware during a power failure.  People walking in circles in the hall, everyone on their iPhones and Blackberries, smokers deck packed with…  smokers.

But Bioware, ever the awesome employer, gave everyone free Sundaes!  I had chocolate and vanilla with sprinkles and whip cream!  Yum!

I finally figured out how to sync my work calendar with my iPhone, which is insanely useful.  Now, even if I’m away from my desk, I can get a meeting request, accept it, and have my calendar update automatically.  I’ll always know where every meeting is, what it’s about and who else is going.  Genius.

Weekend starts tonight!  I have myself a date with the Turtles In Time remake on Xbox Live Arcade!

No comments: