Saturday, July 11, 2009

Andi’s Visit!

Andi came through Edmonton!  She was heading to Winnipeg to visit family and friends, and passed through Edmonton on the way.  It was just for a night.  Sadly she was planning on coming in at around 4:00 PM but the trip took longer than expected and she didn’t get in until around 10:00.  We only got to hang out for a few hours, which is a shame cause I was hoping to introduce her to some of my friends and show her our regular pub, Next Act.  Melissa in particular was really hoping to meet her.  Next time.

It was great to see her again.  Last time we hung out was on my visit to Winnipeg at Xmas.  It was bizarre too, in that we were both now out on our own, chasing our dreams and making lives for ourselves.  Everyone was growing up.

It was also just like old times though, sitting in the Honda and chatting, sharing a cigar, etc.  I miss her, and it was good to see her again.  I’ll definitely have to visit her on the next major road trip!

1 comment:

Andi said...

damn straight your visiting me :)