Monday, July 13, 2009

Almost Again

Ever since I cancelled my dalefurutani.net domain my playlist has been down (though I don’t know who other than Chad listens to it) so I threw together a quick one tonight and stored the files on fileden.  It’s a playlist of what I’ve been listening to lately, and thus this one is sorta all over the place, with everything from good-mood indy to downright metal.  Enjoy!

  1. State Shirt – Cassettes
  2. Hercules And Love Affair – Time Will
  3. Metric – Gold Guns Girls
  4. Dredg – I Don’t Know
  5. Muse – Starlight
  6. Linkin Park – New Divide
  7. Dredg – Information
  8. Metric – Blindness
  9. Nine Inch Nails – Me, I’m Not (Pawn Project Remix)
  10. Devin Townsend Project – Heaven Send
  11. Strapping Young Lad – Almost Again
  12. Amorphis – Sampo
  13. Amorphis – Silver Bride
  14. Devin Townsend Project – Ki
  15.                                           Push play --->

No comments: