Thursday, June 11, 2009

Things I’m Looking Forward To

  • iPhone OS 3.0 on June 17th!
  • My free copy of Sims 3 I get through work in a week.
  • My Mom visiting and giving her the tour of Bioware.
  • The company picnic!
  • The rest of the Devin Townsend Project, 3 more albums within a year!
  • Many awesome games including Bioshock 2, Splinter Cell Conviction, Just Cause 2, Alan Wake and so many more!
  • All the awesome social additions to Xbox Live.
  • My free Dragon Age shirt.
  • Scribblenauts for DS
  • Folk Fest
  • Seeing the movie Moon.
  • The final season of Lost!!!
  • Beating Chad’s Gamerscore.
  • Toy Story 3!
  • My next visit to Winnipeg, probably in October.
  • Hopefully getting a fulltime permanent position at Bioware!  Fingers crossed!
  • Kicking Dave’s ass at Soul Calibur 4.  It’s coming Dave, be ready for it!
  • Dragon Age’s release, showing friends back home my name in the credits!!
  • Possibly going to the lake with Dann and Melissa.
  • Much more!

No comments: