Monday, June 8, 2009

A Few Things

First of all, I created a LinkedIn account.  Many people in the industry have one, so I figured it couldn’t hurt to have one, even if I’m entry level.  Check my page here.  If we’ve worked together and you have an account, add me as a connection!

Also, the new iPhone OS, 3.0, was announced as coming out June 17th!  9 days away.  I can’t wait!

Bill and Tia got a new cat!  It’s so cute, about a year old.  I really missed living with an animal, so it’s great to have a cat in the house.  Her name is Isabella, and I’ll be calling her Izzy, lol.

4748_189304840076_534250076_7085733_2061260_n

And last, but certainly not least, my Mom is coming out to visit for a few days later this month, and I’m really excited!  I haven’t seen her since Christmas.  I haven’t seen my Dad in almost 9 months…  That sucks.  If I get a fulltime position I’ll be making a lot more money, and the position starts with 3 weeks paid vacation, so I’ll be able to visit Winnipeg more often and see more of my family.  Just another reason to work towards a permanent position!

No comments: