Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gorp

So work has been going well, been taking on as many extra projects as Zack can dish out, been staying late, etc.  I think I’ve been making a good impression.

Got a bunch of mail from Winnipeg redirected here thanks to my Mom.  Got a check from Rogers Video for, get ready, 5 CENTS!  Big spender!  Also got my $100 GST check though, so 100.05 ain’t bad!

I’ve been playing Fallout 3 on PC lately, freakin’ love it.  Totally addicted.  The perfect mixture of FPS and RPG.  Really cool.  And it’s dystopic vision of the future is creepy!

After staying up till 2:00 AM last night playing the game I went out for a smoke before bed.  The girl next door was just getting in, she was all dressed up from being out with friends.  This time I was dressed up nicely too, took her a second to recognize me, lol.  We chatted briefly, but we were both tired.

So Brett got the job working on the rigs, so I’m calling him Rig Pig from now on; apparently that’s a common term in Alberta for people who work on the rigs.  He’s gunna be making mad cash, but I worry about him.  It’s rated the most dangerous job in Canada!  Hopefully it all works out for him.  Won’t be able to hang out with him out here for a while now though, that sucks.

And now I’m gunna get back to making myself some money, my build is almost done updating.

No comments: