Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Current Music

Been a while since I got some new music, but this is what I’ve been listening to as of late:

41udb5pgbfL._SL500_AA240_

Dark Knight OST

This soundtrack by Hans Zimmer and James Newton Howard made the movie.  I love how Joker and Batman each have their own theme that plays throughout the album.

 

41dnY80139L._SL500_AA240_ The Offspring – Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace

I was a big Offspring fan when I was like 14.  Then my musical tastes expanded, and they sold out.  But this CD actually sounds a bit like their older stuff, and was good to listen to for nostalgia’s sake.

 

61RjaSnrLgL._SL500_AA240_

Oasis – Dig Out Your Soul

Never been a big Oasis fan, not that I didn’t like their classics, but this CD is the first of theirs I can say I’m a fan of.  I like it the whole way through.

 

 

51VmLlTNDyL._SL500_AA240_

We Are Scientists – Brain Thrust Mastery

Just found these guys, but really digging it so far.  A video of theirs is at the bottom of this post.

 

 

 

We Are Scientists – After Hours

No comments: