Monday, December 1, 2008

Week 2

So I had my first weekend. It was boring as hell. During the week I come to work, talk to co-workers, play unreleased games, and just marvel at how lucky I am to work here. But then the weekend comes and I sit in my room wishing I had something to do. I ended up doing a lot of sleeping. It made me really homesick. I wanted to go out with friends, watch a movie with Kyra, etc...

Things with Kyra have been going really well. In an odd twist of fate, me being out here has actually worked well for us, we've been chatting on the phone every night for hours, and we're really getting to know each other, and the more I learn the more I like her.

Monday. Waking up was rough cause even over just a 2 day weekend I managed to screw up my sleeping pattern a decent bit. And Bill was sick today so I had to drive to work myself for the first time. Totally got lost, the GPS didn't seem to work. I made it to work just on time, but on my way up the elevator I realized I forgot my passcard, so I had to get a temp one from reception. Then when I sat down at my computer I realized I forgot my headphones. Monday...

I'm counting down the weeks until I can come home for Xmas and see friends, family and Kyra.

No comments: