Tuesday, December 16, 2008

2 Weeks Home!

So I come home in 4 days!  And today at a work meeting I just found out it’ll be for 2 weeks, not 1!  This news was bittersweet…  On one hand it’s an extra week to see friends and family, which will be GREAT.  But on the other hand that’s an entire check I won’t see, and the drive to and from Winnipeg, and the 2 weeks of living it up there will definitely cost some money.  Hopefully I get some Xmas money.  I’ll be working overtime all week to try to squeeze in an extra 100$ or so too.

My GPS hasn’t been working cause it’s been so cold so last night when I got home I brought my GPS inside to let it warm up, then promptly fell asleep and slept right till this morning!  But on my way to work this morning I tried setting the GPS back up and it still doesn’t work!  The cold must have ruined it permanently!  I guess I’ll be using my iPhone’s GPS to get home, even though it’s not nearly as good as the one I had.  I’ll have to buy a new one whenever I get chance.

So I hope to see everyone when I come back!  Put some time aside for your ol’ friend Dale!

No comments: