Thursday, October 16, 2008

Welfare Costume Ideas

So Kyra and I decided we should hang out Halloween night and get drunk with friends, so if you're reading this and have no Halloween night plans, you're invited. Midnight-ish, cause we both work till close first.

Costume is gunna be mandatory, so I'm trying to think of cheap costume ideas since I'm broke. I could go as a cowboy again like I did last year, it's all clothes I own worn in a very specific combination with a borrowed cowboy hat. I could also go as a 50's gangster with clothes I own, again worn in a specific combination, just need a fedora. My last idea is to dig out all my old clothes from when I was a teenager and go as 1999 Dale, all black baggy clothes, chains, black nail-polish, etc... Lol, though I think it's a funny idea, I'm honestly not too keen on reminding myself of that style... Thinking 50's gangster most likely.

Won't be as good as when we had our novelty portrait last year though.

2 comments:

Craig A. Bailey said...

I have the fedora. It's not black, but it has a feather in it.

Notme2000 said...

Sweet