Thursday, October 23, 2008

Conflict

I have a lot on my mind lately. I applied for a job as a video-game tester in Edmonton, my cousin works there and said he can quite possibly get me the job, and I could live with him for cheap rent (considering the wages in Edmonton). It'd be an awesome job; the starting pay is great, and it's a good career opportunity. It's the same position my cousin started at and he's been promoted and making enough money to buy a house and 2 cars this year. Not to mention my job would be to play video games all day! It could be an amazing experience.

But I have a great life here too. It took me decades to find my friends, and they mean the world to me. I'm making new friends and I want to see where they lead. And of course, all my family lives here, and family is very important to me too! I've found a balance I really like, and I'm excited to see how things grow from here.

I may not even get a call back, so it may be a moot point. But until I know, this is on my mind constantly.

Though, in the end, this isn't a complaint at all. Deciding between 2 great options isn't a bad place to be in life.

1 comment:

Andi said...

YAY! ...


that is all.