Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Celebrity Crushes

The other day I was told I have a lot of celebrity crushes... What do you think?

Zoey Deschanel

Yes, I know everyone and their Mom has a crush on her, but she's so cute, quirky and innocent...  Although sometimes you can tell she knows it.

Anna FarisNormally I wouldn't be into someone so Barbie-ish that she's in a movie like House Bunny, but I've had a crush on her ever since Scary Movie.

Eva Green
Best. Bond Girl. Ever. Those eyes... And, well, the rest :)

Christina Ricci
Hit and miss, but when she's on, she's on.  She was one of my first celebrity crushes, when as a kid I had a crush on her as Wednesday in Adams Family.  I have a type...

Amy Adams
Isla FisherThe trashy (and that's ok) version of Amy Adams.

Anyone out there have any interesting celebrity crushes?

6 comments:

Craig A. Bailey said...

You forgot Hermione from Harry Potter. She fits your bill pretty accurately.

:D

Notme2000 said...

How old is she!?

Craig A. Bailey said...

However old she was during harry Potter, she's a lot older now!

lou said...

i agree with all of your choices. my celeb crushes: adrian brody, jason schwartzman, owen wilson, emile hersch, shannon sossamon, patrick fugit, gael garcia bernal, cillian murphy, ryan gosling, jermaine clement, claire danes, zach condon, and the list goes on and on and on and on. its weird, i don't get crushes on real-life people often at all, yet i'm in love with every actor in every movie i love :)

lou said...

p.s: emma watson (aka hermione) is 18 (woo legal!) and in the movies, she's 16 (not so legal), so it all depends on which version you're after

Dave said...

You have too many celebrity crushes. Two too many actually.