Sunday, September 7, 2008

iPhone!

So I've cracked. I'm getting an Iphone. Went to the wireless store at the mall and got all the details and started setting up a plan but they didn't have the phone there, so I'm going to finish the activation tomorrow when they have it. I'm selling my Ipod Touch to Omar at work for 160$, that helps offset the cost. And because I work for Rogers Video I get half off my cell bill! With everything, I'm almost breaking even. Considering the awesomeness that I'm getting, I'm losing very little money. I'm going to pay for one more month of Telus, then cancel my contract for the remaining 5 months. Unless I can find someone who wants a cell for 6 months, lol, then they can just finish my contract with my razr!

I'm very psyched! Tomorrow I'm going to write an entry from work on my break on my new iPhone!

I've come to realize I can't stop buying things and spending money. I cut up my credit card, and it did help some, but only enough to delay the inevitable. This may sound defeatest but it's made me realize something very good: I need a better job if I want a better lifestyle. So I've officially applied for a few positions with the government. I doubt I'll get it first time around, but I'm just gunna keep applying until I get one. All their positions start at roughly twice what I'm making now, so that would be more than enough to support my lifestyle AND get out of debt. Hopefully I get it sooner rather than later, but in the end it's only a matter of time.

IPHONE!

No comments: