Friday, September 5, 2008

Current Sounds

The Verve - Forth: A good listen. Downloaded in the absence of anything else to download, lol. It had some catchy tunes, though can be a bit repetitive at times.


Patrick Park - Everyone's in Everyone: Heard this on thesixtyone.com, downloaded his latest album. Pretty good the whole way through. It was good listening music at the lake with my Mom, who can't stomach any hard music, lol.


The Dodos - Beware The Maniacs: Also found these guys on thesixtyone.com, seems to be in step with what I've been listening to lately. They have a newer album than this one, it's called Visiter, and it's also quite good, maybe better.


Royal Wood - A Good Enough Day: First heard this guy on a very touching music video on Youtube. I believe Tim sent it to me on Stumble. The song was great and so was the video, so eventually I got around to searching his latest album for download. Wasn't expecting to find it, Canadian artists tend to be harder to find. But I got lucky. Great album the whole way through. I linked the video I was talking about below.


No comments: