Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Return

I don't know how many people still check this, or how many people ever did...  But I'm going to start making a conscious effort to write in here again, if for no other reason than just to get some of my thoughts down in writing.

One of the mains reasons I slowed to a halt in writing these entries was that I've become rather career driven, so much of what is going on in my life is related to my career.  But the nature of what I work on, the fact that this blog can come up as one of the first sites when my workplace is googled, and the fact that the people I work with may read this site means I have to censor myself more than I like.

That being said, I still like getting my thoughts down in writing, and like the feedback I sometimes get from readers.  So while I can't write the vast majority of specifics, I can still write my more conceptual thoughts here, and the more trivial stuff as well, as well as pics and the like.  So you should start seeing semi-regular updates again!

No comments: