Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wedding Photos

Dad's Wedding
As you can imagine, many photos were taken at my Dad’s wedding.  My brother recently bought a nice digital SLR camera, but given my history with photography I was given that camera for a lot of the night.  I’m no wedding photographer, and it’s been almost 3 years since I really did anything with a camera, but none the less, some of them turned out pretty nice! 

Once I’d collected photos from as many cameras as I could, I adjusted the levels, cropped, bordered, etc, the good ones and made an album online for them.  Anyone interested in seeing wedding photos from my Dad’s wedding in Winnipeg can find 284 of them here!

To view them, click HERE and then just keep tapping the right arrow to scroll through the photos.  It starts with the good photos from the nice camera, and by the end it’s cellphone pics.  Enjoy!

No comments: