Saturday, April 23, 2011

Return Of The Crushes

Yes, it’s been a while.  But alas, some more celebrity crushes!

Anne Hathaway

anne-hathaway-i

She’s very pretty, no question.  I have a female friend who looks a lot like her, and we’re just friends, so this crush is mixed with weird feelings of guilt.  But the best ones usually are.

Emma Stone

emma_stone_myspace_misc_042

She’s got a quirky look and a quirky personality.  And she seems like the kind of girl who’d actually have opinions, which is a big turn on!

Keri Russel

keri8

She’s not in many things I watch, though she was good in Mission Impossible 3.  But every time I do see her I find her very attractive.  I think her looks are under-rated.

Mila Kunis

mila-kunis-9

She’s pretty popular these days.  I will go on record as saying Black Swan was the ONE Darren Aronofsky movie I did NOT like.  But watching her make out with Natalie Portman was pretty nice.

Natalie Portman

Portman

Speaking of Natalie Portman, I go back and forth with her.  But every so often she has some scenes like this one in Closer, or her nude scene in Darjeeling Limited, not to mention the aforementioned infamous scene in Black Swan.

Tiffani-Amber Thiessen

feel-good-friday-1

And who can forget Kelly from Saved By The Bell!  One of my first celebrity crushes ever!  Used to watch this show with a few other kids and my brother after school at the babysitters.

No comments: