Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Results!

I woke up this morning and had a very nice surprise. I can now fit into the last pair of jeans I couldn't fit into back in Edmonton. I remember when I couldn't even button them closed, and now I can wear them quite comfortably, even sitting. So I'm officially size 32 waist again, and back to my Winnipeg weight.

I started 9 months ago with no idea how to go about it. I was eating better and working out, but it wasn't until about 3 months ago that I really figured out what worked for me. I know I wasn't "fat" but I'd been skinny my whole life, and I definitely wasn't skinny any more. It feels good to like how I look again. I've had several people comment that I look a lot skinnier than I was earlier this year. I still have some work to do, I want to lose the last remaining bit of my gut, and then do some muscle training for a bit more definition. But it feels good to have a visible difference!

Before (hard to see the difference from this pic, but I was kind of avoiding the camera at the time...)


After


Written on my iPad.

Location:River Rd,Halifax,Canada

No comments: