Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kristina & Olga’s Visit!

During my surprise visit to Winnipeg a few months ago Kristina surprised me and promised she’d visit me in Edmonton.  I was super excited, and after a month back in Edmonton she booked a flight.  We counted down the weeks until it was time for her to visit and we were psyched!  Olga happened to plan her trip to visit Chad on the same week, so it was shaping up to be a great week.

And great it was!  When I picked her up at the airport it was great to see her again!  It sucks we don’t get to see each other more often!  I picked up Olga the same day and Chad was ecstatic to see his girlfriend again after over a month.

We spent the week having a great time.  From West Edmonton Mall to Southgate, from a BioWare tour to a mattress adventure at Ikea.  Music festivals on Whyte Ave, cruising downtown, running in the rain, Toy Story 3, shopping sprees, Kristina-made dinners, 30 Rock and Pickup Artist, sunflower seeds and skittles.  Was the best week I’ve had in a long time, and it was so great to see Kristina again.  Olga too!

For the week she was here we sorta played husband and wife, and I’ll admit it was quite nice.  I could do worse!  It was a fun week!  Now that she’s gone I really miss her!  X-mas will be the next time we get to hang out, when I visit Winnipeg.  Too long!

No comments: