Saturday, July 3, 2010

Full Force

Earlier this summer/spring, during my 3 months off, I started eating healthy and working out.  It didn’t last as long as it should have, mainly because I didn’t entirely know what I was doing, and didn’t have the proper equipment and wasn’t willing to go to a gym.  Well Chad has a good history with working out so we started working out again and I’m learning from his experience.  I’ve sucked it up and started going to a gym.  We have one in the building at work, and it’s a free membership!  I’m back to eating extra healthy and on a schedule.  My goal is to look great by winter.  Shame it won’t be fast enough for this summer, but next year I should look (and feel) great!

Mobile Photo Jul 2, 2010 10 47 40 PM Mobile Photo Jul 2, 2010 10 48 01 PM

No comments: