Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Catching Up

Ok, I’ve fallen a bit behind.  Been very busy. 

I’ve been working on a new level in the UT3 editor instead of UDK, meaning I’m able to play it online, so far only with Chad.  I’ll post pics soon of the level, I’m very proud of it.  MUCH better than my first.

I’m back at BioWare!  Yesterday was my first day.  It’s great to be back, I’m on a new project (can’t talk about it), and they put me right to work in a high responsibility position, which is great.  I got a really nice window desk too!  It’s good to be back working with everyone again.

AND Chad just got hired at BioWare!  He’s moving out for June 1 and him and I are renting a condo from Dave.  It’s really nice, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, pool and gym, nice neighborhood, very close to work.  Olga will be moving out in a few months so we’ll be splitting the rent 3 ways, which actually works out being cheaper than what I’m paying at my cousin’s!  We’re gunna turn the third room into an office for our gaming projects, me working on levels, Chad working on character art.  We’re thinking of starting up a mod team.  Life in Edmonton will be great with Chad and Olga living here, not that I don’t love life out here already!

No comments: