Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Life Is Good

I went grocery shopping today and considered buying a scale.  I decided against it since the weight training will be putting on muscle and muscle is heavier than fat, so a scale wouldn’t be very informative in the end.  BUT I did weight myself while I was there and I’ve lost 5 pounds since I was in Winnipeg!  Go me!  I bought more healthy stuff, including much more fruits for snacking!  Apples and Kiwi!  I also bought a multivitamin and some whey protein!

Mobile Photo Apr 20, 2010 5 27 26 PM

While I was at Wal-Mart I got a call from BioWare telling me they were mailing me my official offer letter.  So it’s now 100%, I’m back at BioWare on May 3rd.  I’m also applying for a new fulltime position that was recently posted, and think I have a real shot!  But I’m not going to talk too much about that until I know the results.  Even if I don’t get it, I’m just glad to be going back to work, even if it’s just as a term!

No comments: