Sunday, April 25, 2010

DM-Building.UDK

I’ve started making my first actual Unreal level from scratch.  It will be fully playable, and Chad is going to buy Unreal so he can play my levels with me and give me feedback!

I’m running into lots of obstacles the video-training didn’t prepare me for but I’m learning as I go and teaching myself the parts I didn’t learn in the training.  It’s fun!  Not sure how high the quality will be done, but it’s my first level, so it’s a learning exercise!

It’s a 3 story dilapidated building in the middle of a city.  The bottom floor is flooded, and the top floor is an attic!  It will have a lot more detail and look more fleshed out by the time I’m done, I’m just working on the “shell” right now, the basic architecture and game-flow.

1

2

3

4

No comments: