Monday, February 15, 2010

More Celebrity Crushes

You didn’t think I’d run out did you?

Cobie Smulders

500full

She plays Robin on How I Met Your Mother, a great show, especially because it stars another of my crushes, Alyson Hannigan!

Alexis Bledel

Alexis-Bledel-alexis-bledel-4218175-792-1062

I hear she’s from some show.  I remember seeing a commercial for it once.  Her Mom was hot too.

Emma Watson

a

Girl grew up!

Felicia Day

i-cant-think-of-anything-clever-to-type-here

Every nerd on the planet has a crush on this girl.  She is the definition of girl next door.

Tricia Helfer

NUP_111711_1349

The other girl every nerd has a crush on.

1 comment:

Dave said...

I'm with you on Cobie, but I can't agree with the rest. However, I agree so much on her, that it makes up for the rest of the post. Good job Dale.