Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Storm Before The Calm

Not much updates lately I know.  I have 2 weeks left at BioWare before my 3 month break, so I’ve been getting in as much overtime as possible, which has been a lot!  Late 3 or 4 times a week and coming in on weekends.  I’ve also been selling almost everything I never use anymore for extra money.  I’m hoping to be able to survive the 3 months without having to get some crap job.  I’ve never used EI, and it’s been deducted off each of my checks since I was 16, so I might as well capitalize on it.  I can’t even fathom the idea of working a job I don’t LOVE, or a job that doesn’t utilize a real talent, but instead just pays me to do something no one would do for free.  BioWare has spoiled me.

In 2 weeks though, I predict blog updates several times a day.  I plan on playing many games during those 3 months, and writing reviews on here for each one, to keep my mind sharp on critical thinking on games.  Plus I’ll just have a lot more free time to write in here.

ALSO I just switched to a cool chat client called Digsby (thanks Chad!).  Very neat.  And it let me add a widget to the far right that lets you chat with me when I’m online!  So feel free to say hi!  (Mom, Dad, this is a good way to get in contact with me, as I’m almost always online).

No comments: