Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some Love For The Blondes

Blondes are generally not my type.  I like Brunette’s, Redheads and even un-natural dyed colours like purple.  But blonde has never really been my thing.  But there are definite exceptions:

Avril Lavigne

HD_Babe_Wallpaper_09 
She may be the utter example of what pop culture can do to a legitimate genre (RIP punk) but I’ll be damned if she isn’t hot.  Granted she wasn’t always blonde, but I think she actually looks better blonde! 

Kristen Bell

Kristen Bell by Alex Freund 
Yes, please.

Hayden Panettiere

what-a-tease 
So not my normal type at all, but gotta mix it up once and a while!

Nicole Kidman

1093097722_ed241090d9

She’s hot and classy.  She was cute when she was younger and now she’s just plain sexy.

Gwyneth Paltrow

gwyneth-paltrow-15765 
Another classy woman.  She comes across as really intelligent too, which is quite the turn-on.

Elisha Cuthbert

Elisha-Cuthbert-elisha-cuthbert-4143581-1024-768 
As much as I HATED her character in 24, I never minded looking at her.

Malin Akerman

maxim-top100-top-10-malin-akerman

Granted it was seeing her as a brunette in Watchmen that made me like her…

No comments: