Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crunch

The project I’m working on is getting close to final.  So lots of overtime.  Which is good because it means lots of money.  I’m paying rent ahead of time.  As of today I’m paid up until the end of January.  If I can save enough money to set aside for the 3 months I’ll have to take off when my contract ends I’ll be in a much better place.  I’m also making enough money to have some spending money in Winnipeg.  I just got paid today and it was over a grand.  Love it.  The hours are long, but I love the job so I don’t mind.  I’m still at work right now, waiting on a verification, and it’s 11:00.  14 hours today so far.  Not sure when the day will end.  In a weird way, I love my job even more when the pressure is on.  The team really comes together.

No comments: