Saturday, August 29, 2009

ARGH!

Life has not been going great lately.  Seems everything is falling apart all at once.  I can’t / don’t want to get into too much detail, but all at once I’ve found out my chances at getting fulltime at work any time soon are slim to none, I’ve come into some major financial woes, I’ve been sick for almost 2 weeks and my computer just got a brutal virus forcing me to reinstall Windows (downloading Windows 7 right now).  Not a good time lately.

Of course I will stay the course.  I’ll continue to work my hardest and hope somehow I am rewarded, and I become the exception to the incredible odds against me at getting full time and the career of my dreams, I will somehow find a way through these tough financial times, though I certainly can’t count on a pay increase through full time, if anything I should start planning on what to do during my mandatory 3 months off between contracts…  I’ll eventually get over this sickness, and I’ll reinstall windows.

It’s just hard not to get downtrodden at a time like this.

No comments: