Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happenings

First of all, you may have noticed my blog is no longer at dalefurutani.net.  I haven’t been interested in photography as a career in some time, so it just didn’t make sense to keep paying for the domain name anymore.  One downside of this is the playlist on the right doesn’t work at the moment, since the songs were all stored on that domain.  I’ll migrate the mp3s to some free file-storage site some day, but until then playlist is down.

3682098236_2632c19e0b  Anyway, few new things going on.  First of all, I can’t remember if I wrote this, Bill and Tia bought some kittens!  First they bought Isabella, a 1 year old cat, very vocal and friendly…  To people.  Then Tia bought 2 new kittens, maybe 2 months old.  They’re super cute and love each other, but Isabella hates them, lol.  It’s been entertaining watching the cat politics as they establish dominance and alliances.

I ordered some blucigs.  I loved smoking, but the health risks and financial costs made it a bad idea.  These get around both of those.  $60 for a starter kit will get me enough to last 3 months, then 20$ will refill me for another 3 months.  There’s no carcinogens in them, so no cancer!  That’s a plus!  No stinky smell, no second hand smoke, I can smoke indoors (including at my computer in the office), and plus the tech-geek side of me thinks they’re so neat!  They light up blue instead of red when you puff!  I’ve talked to a few friends who have tried them at different times, and they said they’re actually quite cool.  So that should be interesting.

Back to work tomorrow, and I’ll get to file some more design bugs.  I honestly can’t wait to get back to work tomorrow.  What a life.

No comments: