Sunday, June 21, 2009

Soundtrack To Life

2594337867_2534155697 

In honor of my recent entry, and of my one year anniversary since my roadtrip, which set in motion events that would eventually lead me out here, I’ve decided to upload the very long, very awesome playlist I made for the long drive out.  I’ve updated it a bit, but these were the songs I was listening to while driving from Winnipeg to start a new life in Edmonton.  I was excited and scared at the same time so I needed some music as a soundtrack.  So here’s over 2 hours of great “life” songs.  If you find yourself currently at a similar type of crossroads, I strongly suggest hitting play on the playlist on the right, and get reflectin’!

Hittin’ the Road

1. Snow Patrol – Chocolate
2. Fort Minor – Where’d You Go?
3. Eddie Vedder – Hard Sun
4. John Mayer – Free Fallin’
5. Mika – Happy Ending
6. Sigur Ros – Hoppipolla

Alone With My Thoughts

7. Bon Iver – Big Red Machine
8. Switchfoot – 24
9. Collective Soul – Crown
10. Sia – Breathe Me
11. Moby – Everloving
12. The Rosenbergs – Overboard
13. Live – Overcome
14. Johnny Cash – Hurt
15. Nine Inch Nails – Right Where It Belongs
16. Bon Iver – Blindsided
17. Porcupine Tree – Heart Attack In A Layby
18. Devin Townsend Project - Terminal
19. Matthew Good Band – Running For Home
20. Nine Inch Nails – Lights In The Sky
21. Oasis – Stop Crying Your Heart Out

A New Beginning

22. Aimee Mann – Wise Up
23. Porcupine Tree – Collapse The Light Into Earth
24. Mika – Any Other World
25. Dredg – Matroshka (The Ornament)
26. Stars – In Our Bedroom After The War
27. Annie Lennox – Into The West
28. Vast - You

No comments: