Friday, June 12, 2009

I <3 Bioware

The other day some new terms started.  It’s standard protocol to have a nerf raid on them during their orientation, where we lay into them while they have no weapons to fire back.  It’s an initiation of sorts, and I took my shots my first week.

I’ve been put in charge of mentoring and training the new term in our office.  I’m basically doing what my trainers did when I first started.  Very cool feeling to suddenly be the old hat, seeing the fresh new terms.

Today was a company wide meeting where we got inside information on tons of awesome Bioware games, etc.  Of course nothing I can write about here.  After the meeting the entire company was treated to free BBQ hotdogs and burgers.  We grabbed our free food and played some Soul Calibur in the lunch room, which drew a crowd.  This has become a bit of a tradition.

Bioware is an amazing company to work for, and I’m very proud to be a part of this team.  They know how to treat their employees too.  They’re actually one of the top employers in Canada.  Last year they made it in the top 10, of the entire country.  Check it out!

No comments: