Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ki

Love, love, LOVE the new Devin Townsend (“Proiect”) album, Ki.  Took a while to grow on me at first, as his albums usually do, but I love it.  Somewhat more minimalistic than I’m used to.  I don’t know if I’ll be able to fit any songs from it into a playlist.  My playlists are usually indie with a bit of electronic pop, and I’ve generally been ignoring my prog/metal/orchestra side since it’s so much less accessible.  But I may attempt a playlist with the likes of Devin Townsend, Porcupine Tree, Dog Fashion Disco, Opeth, Pain Of Salvation…  Or not.  No one but me would listen to something like that (but I’d listen to it again and again and again).

Also, the new Dredg album seems like it has potential, though I haven’t been listening to it enough since Ki has been on repeat most of the time.

Well, back to setting up some Xbox360 Demo kits for E3!

No comments: