Saturday, May 23, 2009

Beautiful Day

Such a gorgeous day out.

3558294772_a8bd471c38 Slept in this morning, then headed to Rogers to rent some games.  Got Bionic Commando and Chad forced me to rent the Riddick game.  Not something I normally would have rented, but he swears by it, so I’ll give it a shot.

It was so nice out and I was in a good mood so I ended up driving South halfway to Red Deer and back!  At one point I was cruising 120 with Nine Inch Nails cranked and my window down, in a great mood, and a red Cadillac full of young girls drives up beside me and they all start waving and blowing kisses, lol.

I found a bunch of new music last night from some bands I’ve liked for a while.  Got the new Dredg album, the discography of Jon Crosby, the lead singer from Vast, some other bands and last but not least, a new Devin Townsend album!  I LOVE Devin Townsend, so I’m sure I’ll be listening to this one for quite a while.  It’s part of a 4 album project of his, and supposedly all 4 are coming out this year!  I’m sure many of the new songs I’ve found will end up on a playlist soon enough.

It occurred to me today I’ve been a good mood for months.  Just one long stretch of good mood.  I don’t know if that’s ever happened to me before, but I like it!

No comments: