Monday, April 6, 2009

A Good Weekend

So, as you can tell by the title, I had a good weekend!  Friday Dave, Nathan and I went for lunch with Dann.  It was our first time hanging out with him since his contract wasn’t renewed.  It was cool hanging out with him.  He invited me to see Monsters VS Aliens with him and his friend Jessie and her cousins.  So after work he picked me up and we headed to West Ed.

That movie was hilarious!  We were all laughing our asses off.  It was in 3D too, and looked really cool.  I’m a sucker for 3D.

Afterwards we went for drinks at the Lion’s Head (the pub on the main floor of the building Bioware is in).  It was a good night.

The next day I hung out with Dann again.  Him, Melissa and I went for pho (yum!!), then for drinks at Next Act, and finally watched episodes of How I Met Your Mother.  I got to borrow it, and it’s freakin’ hilarious!  I have such a crush on Alyson Hannigan.

Sunday was a lazier day.  I was in a really good mood and it was beautiful out so I decided to go for a drive.  Ended up driving out to Leduc for no apparent reason at all.  It was great, singing along to the tunes with the window down, enjoying the weather.  After that I did some grocery shopping.  I decided to get some frozen dinners to eat at work, felt kind of funny coming in to the office on a Sunday with a bag of groceries.  The rest of the day I watched episodes of How I Met Your Mother.

So it was a pretty fun weekend!

3412749681_e6701e5ca1

No comments: