Friday, December 12, 2008

$$$

Pay day!  I thought I was getting 3 weeks of pay on my first check but it’s only 2, so about 900$.  And that was with no overtime.  This week (which will be on the next check) I’ve put in 10 hours overtime already, and I’m coming in tomorrow to make up for being sick on Monday, so the next paycheck will probably be about 1200$.  I’m beginning to remember why I came out here!

Xmas is coming!  We’re working on a take-home build so I’ll be able to bring a playable copy of the game I’m working on home and I’m allowed to show a few people, let them play and see what they think, etc.  I email the feedback back to Bioware so they can get some fresh perspectives for free.  There’s gunna be an Xmas party at the end of next week, should be fun!  Bioware rented a huge hotel, sounds like it gets pretty wild.  Lol, yesterday one of the guys in the office went around giving out little Xmas ducks.

So as you can see from the first image (which is Bioware), I’ve been on Google Maps.  I had to figure out where the closest BMO is so I can deposit my check on my way home after work.  I planned out my route:

To the bank

I’m getting the hang of navigating the city, but never hurts to be prepared!  I’m gunna sleep in tomorrow and come in and work 11:00 – 8:00.  Finally gunna put a dent in my debt.

No comments: